Research & Development focuses on the direction of the homeschooling paradigm through four general solutions components in the TMA Homeschool learning framework.
R & D equips homeschooling families to reinvent, individualize and create purposeful learning and instructional interaction:
- Parent – teacher training programs are conducted for basic and in-depth equipping geared at highly individualized and tailor-fitted homeschool parent and child learning interactions.
- In-depth parent-teacher seminar workshops are conducted for the beginner homeschooling families of TMA as equipping seminars. These are also open to interested non-homeschooling parent-teachers, educators , and students who see the unique difference between traditional educational practices versus homeschool practices and its applications.
R & D profiles inquiring families who want to be know about TMA Homeschool and its program.
R & D implements appropriate test methodology and various methods of assessment to homeschool students in order to support parent-teachers in the overall educational and developmental direction of their child. These methods and assessments include (but are not limited to):
- Learning styles evaluations to reinforce individual styles and strategies in homeschooling which are provided at the beginning of the child’s participation in TMA
- Selected online and individualized formative tests which are recommended as supplemental and support materials for parent-teachers
- Year-end normative assessment tests which are conducted to diagnose and assess achievability for the benefit of parent-teachers who need to customize their child’s learning experience
- Evaluation of test reports to focus on, reinforce and support students’ receptive and expressive learning abilities
R & D explores, evaluates and recommends substantial yet fitting curriculum options for TMA Homeschool children based on their various learning strengths.
- Parent-teachers learn the importance of critical thinking skills through life application of learned skills and concepts
- Curriculum recommendations and selections go beyond basic learning competencies
- Teaching strategies that adhere to best homeschool methods are recommended alongside curricula selected by the parent-teachers
- Parent-teachers learn the homeschool method of flexibility and adaptability when confronted with varied curricula.